Имматериум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Имматериум » Таверна » 62 Era Clan Wars: Final Prizes Distributions

62 Era Clan Wars: Final Prizes Distributions

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

We Make the decision to distributed the prizes on this regulation:

1 kill = 5 points
1 death= 1 point

For Be on the distributed list the minimum is do at least 1 Kill in the entire Era.

So here you can found the final calculation:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=384 … 8219767132

Зря ты так поступил. Я думаю, ни в одном клане нет столь несправедливого расчета.

Это же надо так разом:
- увеличить коэффициент почти в 2 раза;
- не дать ни унции тем, кто не получил ни фрага (интересно,  откуда же у этих игроков появится мотивация играть дальше и на какие средства существовать в игре);
- и все это с учетом халявного перекрытия твоих личных долгов в казне и прибавления к общему фонду дополнительных унций ушедших игроков.

Ты куда ответ-то свой удалил)

Если что, я успела прочесть.

I will do it with 3-1 coefficients and giving 6 oz or 0 I think it makes no difference.
I calculated my debts, if u see I leave me 75 oz, I remember this, next time please read well.
Think you should not have the word in this because you not only left the clan but deleted every opponent's deck making new entry more the game more difficult that my distribution.

Сделай разведку сам, в чем проблема. Не все же на халяву получать. Изначально план был расформировать клан, а сейчас у тебя и высадка есть, и людей не надо пересобрать. Один фиг, многие уже настроены против тебя и ты сам в этом виноват.

Да я и так знаю, что ты в ФБ собрался. Мои расчеты тут вообще не повлияют)

-1- You left the clan (weakening it), deleted important sections of the forum (damaging everyone), and you did not give us administration rights (we should therefore create a new forum);
-2- You are no longer a member of the clan, so i don't think your opinion matters, especially after the damages you done, that i listed in point 1;
-3- The coefficients were improvised, because we did not know how the old distribution worked, as someone deleted the posts; but we put them at 3 and 1. Here is the new count:
-4- Actually i don't decide to leave for Fireborn, but rather the idea is to make this clan more competitive than now;
-5- The threshold about frags is mandatory to avoid cartoons steal our rewards.

-1- You left the clan (weakening it), deleted important sections of the forum (damaging everyone), and you did not give us administration rights (we should therefore create a new forum);
-2- You are no longer a member of the clan, so i don't think your opinion matters, especially after the damages you done, that i listed in point 1;
-3- The coefficients were improvised, because we did not know how the old distribution worked, as someone deleted the posts; but we put them at 3 and 1. Here is the new count:http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=051 … 2313331374
-4- Actually i don't decide to leave for Fireborn, but rather the idea is to make this clan more competitive than now;
-5- The threshold about frags is mandatory to avoid cartoons steal our rewards.

Ты можешь хоть еще сто раз сказать, что у меня нет права голоса, но это мой форум и мой труд. Что хочу, то и пишу тут. Я же не предлагаю тебе со мной согласиться, это всего лишь мое мнение.

Когда ты просил передать тебе главу (причем через Сенса, даже не лично), ты не просил дать права на форуме, ты не просил ничего относительно форума. Поэтому не вижу проблемы с моей стороны. Если бы ты хотел получить доступ к старым разделам, то нормально об этом написал и попросил, а не занимался тем, что делаешь сейчас.

С мультами это не поможет, потому что мульты могут и нормальную стату набивать. Например, я играла в Берсерке с мульта, статистика была 6 фрагов - 2 смерти за пару дней игры.

Чего ты вообще возбухаешь, будто были какие-то договоренности и обязанности) Ты как минимум получил клан с непустой казной, высадкой и игроками, а не расформирование клана. Но что же, спасибо не скажут никогда и ни за что, но зато всегда упрекнут в недостатке чего-то.

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/001a/c4/7b/2/t852178.gif

P.s. ты за это время, которое тут одну и ту же мысль разными словами писал, мог уже создать форум и начать его заполнять.

Омг, ты опять половину своих сообщений удалил. Ну..это о многом говорит)

-1- Feel free to write what you want, but since you are not in the clan, we are not required to consider it;
-2- I asked Sens about both the clan and the forum, and through him because you were not ever online, even when you were still "active" in war, so much so that several times the attacks were not launched.
Besides, i asked Sens if he preferred this forum or a new one;
-3- The treasure accumulated by the clan is still there, indeed it has increased, because we distributed only the end-of-era reward and not the ounces earned through the territories;
-4- Inheriting the clan was good for the game, in fact deleting it would have meant that players would split between iddqd and fireborn, decreasing the longevity and fun of the game itself;
-5- We are already working on new forum;
-6- I deleted some posts because i had problems writing, since the interface is in Russian which is not my native language;
-7- It is useless to make sterile controversies, if your goal is to return into the clan, just ask it; you have also been re-invited. Otherwise, you leave the management to us, as you have voluntarily stepped aside. Furthermore,
these controversies hurt the clan, instead of helping it to grow because they undermine its cohesion.

Уничтожать клан таким способом умно, но подло. Лайк не поставлю.
И в принципе, когда уходят из игры или еще откуда-то -то становится все равно на то, что там дальше происходит. А, если уходишь, но при этом хочешь еще чтобы тебя вспоминали, то это не есть хорошо.

Отредактировано Страсть (2020-10-28 19:27:30)

The clan will be restored. I prefer to not comment about the deleting.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Имматериум » Таверна » 62 Era Clan Wars: Final Prizes Distributions